To be an ethical and rewarding company that brings passionate employees together to share fishing experiences and create the most innovative products in the industry. It’s woven into the fabric of who we are and has established our reputation as one of the most respected fishing boat brands in North America.
We settle for nothing less than excellence in our products and services, providing our consumers with the ultimate fishing experience to share among family and friends for generations.
President – Lund Boat Company
Our Vision is to Create the Ultimate fishing and boating experience for generations.
We do this through our core values: Being fair and honest; respectful and caring; innovative and fun; excellent and accountable.
Working at Brunswick New York Mills Operations means working in an environment that:
- Contributes thousands of dollars every year for team members pursuing their college degree
- Can take you anywhere in the world - many of our employees grow into different jobs within the organization and travel around the world
- Honors our veterans with close to 70 team members that served our country
- Can turn into a lifetime career; many employees have been with us over 40 years
Wage & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary bonus program
- Comprehensive benefit coverage, including Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision plan coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health or Dependent Care
- Paid time off, including vacation time and holiday pay
- 401k Savings Plan with matching company funds
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
Not all benefits are available to every team member and are subject to change at any time.
Learning & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sons & Daughter Scholarship Programs
- Employee Mentoring Programs
- Brunswick University
- Management Leadership Development Program
Work Life Balance and Personal Wellness
- Be Your Best Wellness Program Activities
- Yearly Biometric Screening & Assessments
- Employee Purchase program
- Employee discounts through You-Decide
- Employee Suggestion program
- Brunswick Credit Union Membership
We focus on making a difference in the communities that surround us. We support worthy causes and support our employees with these programs. Each year, our employees raise hundreds of dollars, collect various donations and participate in community events.
Brunswick New York Mills Operations, home of Lund Boats, employees donated $2,500 to the Ronald McDonald House. We are committed to our community and the well-being of all our employees and are happy to support a great organization like this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the “Apply Here” button at the top of this page, or click here, which will take you to the Brunswick Careers page with a box where you can enter New York Mills, MN as the location and search.
No, there are no restrictions. We encourage you to apply for any positions of interest
To update your information, visit your profile (or click here to login). We will contact you via the most recent information provided.
Nearly 650 total employees
Yes-employees receive discounts on any Lund product as well as other Brunswick Branded items
STANDING STRONGER TOGETHER
As we learn how to cope with these unprecedented circumstances, we must all re-focus on caring for ourselves and our loved ones. You, our customers, matter deeply to us, because you make what we do possible. Whether you are impacted directly or indirectly by the COVID-19 virus, you are in our thoughts.
Please remember to follow all recommended health guidelines, help others when you can, and look forward to the next time we’re able to join each other on the water.
Together, we will get through this—and come out on the other side stronger than ever.